Friday, July 6, 2018

Revelation Devotion Finale


Closing

I hope you’ve been blessed by this 12-week devotional study based on the first three chapters of Revelation. I certainly have been. God has been faithful to lead, guide, and reveal more about Himself through the examining of His Word. He has also used this most powerful two-edged sword to pierce into my soul and call me to examine myself. The goals of seeking who God is and who He desires me to be have been met, but only in part. The journey of getting to know God greater, developing a deeper intimacy with Him, and transforming to become more like Him is a process that doesn’t end as long as we’re on earth. Any time we open God’s Word with ears to hear, eyes to see, and a moldable heart, He will use it to transform us. My prayer for each of us is that we continue to seek Him, love Him, obey Him, and glorify Him to greater and greater degrees.

To God, who was and is and is to come, who is holy, who is Lord Almighty, be glory and honor forever and ever. Amen.
  

Holy, holy, holy is the
Lord God Almighty,
who was, and is, and is to come.

Revelation 4:8



If you are interested in having a printable copy of this devotion or a book version to share with others, email me at tracy_wainwright@yahoo.com

I hope you'll join me next week for the start of a new devotion from James 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment